UC community please take note of the following schedules:
UC Main College
March 16, 2015 – 7:30am and 1:30pm
UC Main Basic Education
March 18, 2015 (Wed) – 1:30pm
UCLM Basic Education
March 17, 2015 (Tue) – 8:00am
UCLM Allied Courses
March 17, 2015 (Tue) – 1:30pm
UCLM Maritime Course
March 18, 2015 (Wed) – 8:00am
(Waterfront Hotel Grand Ballroom, Lahug)
March 19, 2015 (Thur) – 2:00pm
(UCMETC I Bldg. Quadrangle)
March 20, 2015 (Fri) – 1:30pm
(JCenter Mall Grand Ballroom, Mandaue City)
We will be accepting First Year Student Applicants for the Doctor of Medicine Program for SY 2015-2016.
- With distinguished faculty members who are experts in medical education and clinical practice.
- Equipped with fully air-conditioned classrooms, updated medical library and resources center and complete learning and laboratory facilities.
- Affiliated with St. Vincent General Hospital and the UC Medical Center(UCMed), modern and state-of the art hospital facilities that provide ideal settings for actual learning experience.
- Our tradition of giving brand-new cars to our Topnotchers continues.
- We offer four-year scholarship grants to deserving applicants.
Download Application Form
Deadline of Application: May 15, 2015 (Friday)
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Yolanda C. Sayson
University of Cebu Main Campus, Sanciangko St., Cebu City
Tel. NO. (255-7777 local 127 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
University of Cebu Medical Center, a 300-bed hospital that will soon open in Mandaue City, Cebu, has entered a joint venture with Philips to improve patient care in the region.
Philips, a global leader in healthcare, is set to install a catheterization laboratory with state-of-the-art imaging equipment in the medical center’s premises. Likewise, Philips will include mobile C-arms to UCMed’s facilities to equip local medical practitioners with the latest imaging technology. Read more »
Two (2) teams from the College of Computer Studies of the University of Cebu Main Campus made it to the 11th Smart Wireless Engineering Education Program (SMART-SWEEP) Excellence and Innovation Awards among the 326 team-entries nationwide. This year’s theme is “Building Cloud-based Communities”. Read more »