Build a classroom for Northern Cebu – Yolanda Project funded by University of Cebu. The project covered by this agreement is one (1) new classroom in Daanbantayan Central Elementary School in Poblacion, Daanbantayan, Cebu. In line with University of Cebu â€“ CARES Mission to Give Hope and Transform Lives this will be a spring board for UC-METC Research and Community Extension Programs for the community extension projects such as livelihood, health and among others.
Read more »
We will be accepting First Year Student Applicants for the Doctor of Medicine Program for SY 2015-2016.
- With distinguished faculty members who are experts in medical education and clinical practice.
- Equipped with fully air-conditioned classrooms, updated medical library and resources center and complete learning and laboratory facilities.
- Affiliated with St. Vincent General Hospital and the UC Medical Center(UCMed), modern and state-of the art hospital facilities that provide ideal settings for actual learning experience.
- Our tradition of giving brand-new cars to our Topnotchers continues.
- We offer four-year scholarship grants to deserving applicants.
Download Application Form
Deadline of Application: May 15, 2015 (Friday)
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Yolanda C. Sayson
University of Cebu Main Campus, Sanciangko St., Cebu City
Tel. NO. (255-7777 local 127 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
University of Cebu Medical Center, a 300-bed hospital that will soon open in Mandaue City, Cebu, has entered a joint venture with Philips to improve patient care in the region.
Philips, a global leader in healthcare, is set to install a catheterization laboratory with state-of-the-art imaging equipment in the medical center’s premises. Likewise, Philips will include mobile C-arms to UCMed’s facilities to equip local medical practitioners with the latest imaging technology. Read more »
Two (2) teams from the College of Computer Studies of the University of Cebu Main Campus made it to the 11th Smart Wireless Engineering Education Program (SMART-SWEEP) Excellence and Innovation Awards among the 326 team-entries nationwide. This year’s theme is “Building Cloud-based Communities”. Read more »