UC CARES (Community Awareness, Relations & Extension Services)
Katilingbanong Kasayuran, Kalabutan, ug mga Kahimu-an
UC-CARES anchors its institutional development implementation on the 1st and 2nd Goals:
- To develop social awareness, responsibility and accountability among stakeholders anchored on instruction, research, and production; and
- To develop a pool of qualified, professional and motivated faculty in the areas of instruction, research and community extension.
In order to establish a highly visible community extension program facilitative in building self-reliant and eco-friendly communities.
UC-CARES sets in motion processes of participatory, integrated, and holistic community extension services.
- Maximize the involvement of the faculty, non-teaching personnel, students, and the partner-communities in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of developmental programs.
- Enable the people in the partner-communities to take actions on social, environmental, and economic problems and issues that affect or tend to affect them.
- Apply the integrated approach of community organizing and building to ensure impact assessment.
- Incorporate deeper dimensions of morality and spirituality.
- Strengthen linkages with the government, non-government, and other civic organizations to share and mobilize resources.
Our adopted communities
Toribio Padilla Boundaries
- North: Lorega San Miguel
- South: Parian & Tinago
- East: Tejero
- West: Day-as & Zapatera
Cesar P. Gulang
Ms. Jocelyn P. Bito-on
Ms. Charito L. Bonghanoy, Ms. Beatriz G. Diamante, Ms. Eugenia Quijada, and Ms. Mary Ann G. Salazar
Business Adm. & Accountancy
Mr. – – –
Ms. Shiela Debbie Contridas and Ms. Jasmin Bayron
Mrs. Rosadelma Villacastin
Mr. Gerbe Cañacao
Hotel & Restaurant Mgt.
Mr. Heubert M. Ferolino
Information & Computer Studies
Mr. Renante Ting
Ms. Cecilia O. Ares and Ms. Jel S. Borja
Ms. Cydar Oraiz
Dr. Mark Abadiano
Ms. Danielita Patindol