The College of Criminal Justice
A leading institution of learning in the field of Criminal Justice Education.
- Produce globally competitive and community-oriented criminal justice professionals.
- Offer quality Criminal Justice Education Programs in a democratic environment.
- Conduct, disseminate and utilize criminological researches.
- Initiate and deliver community extension services related to public safety.
- Humility even in
- Outstanding achievement and
- Practices that lead to
- Offer academic programs responsive to the needs of the community.
- Conduct criminological researches addressing societal issues and concerns.
- Initiate a continuing faculty enhancement programs for maximum career and development in Criminal Jusitice Education.
- Instill the values of leadership, integrity, accountability and responsibility while serving the fellowmen, community and country.
In consonance with the Vision, Mission, Goals and Core values of the institution and the College, the Bachelor of Science in Criminology aims to produce professionally competent and morally upright graduates who can serve as:
- Practicing Criminologist
- Customs Officer
- Law Enforcers
- Forensic Specialist
- Correctional Officers
- Fire Officers
- Special Investigators
- Parole and Probation
- Private Investigators
- Security Officers/Supervisors/Administrators
The Bachelor of Science in Criminology aims to produce graduates who can:
- deliver efficient and effective services in crime prevention and investigation, law enforcement, and custody and rehabilitation of offenders;
- conduct research and inquiry related to crime and criminal behavior;
- uphold the values of leadership, integrity, accountability and responsibility while serving their fellowmen, community, and country; and
- pass the Criminologists Licensure Examination and other related government service examinations.