The College of Customs Administration
The College of Customs Administration shall become a leader in offering globally relevant and values-based customs administration program.
The College of Customs Administration commits to offer an integrated program in Customs operations and brokerage that will produce graduates equipped with the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to become competent Customs Brokers.
True to its vision and mission, the College of Customs Administration binds itself to fulfill the following goals:
- Offer outcomes-based education program that can produce graduates with strong moral and social values as well as research, entrepreneurial and community development skills;
- Produce customs brokers who are knowledgeable in Philippine tariff and customs laws, logistics and supply chain management and international trade policies; and
- Establish a strong academe-industry partnership.
The College of Customs Administration aims to produce graduates who can:
- Pass the Licensure Examination for Customs Brokers
- Manage administrative positions in customs operations and brokerage and in the field of teaching
- Pursue related professions in the areas of logistics and supply chain management.
The College of Customs Administration commits itself to offer an integrated program in customs operations and brokerage in a teaching-learning environment that will prepare graduates who are:
- qualified and competent to practice as professional customs brokers;
- employable in the domestic and international markets;
- ethical, morally upright, socially and environmentally responsible citizens of the community they serve;