The College of Hotel and Restaurant Management
A leading producer of world-class hospitality graduates.
The College of Hotel and Restaurant Management commits to:
- Officer industry – based-education
- Produce graduates equipped with technical, entrepreneurial and management skills;
- Instill a strong of leadership, integrity and discipline;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in the hospitality industry;
These are the core values that we believes in:
- INNOVATIONS – Produce industry leaders.
- CAMARADERIE – Display oneness.
- ALIGNMENT – Adhere to the standards of the University.
- RESPECT – Practice the highest standards of morality and justice in all endeavors.
- EXCELLENCE – Bring out the best in students and consistently strive to develop achievers.
Cognizant of the University a Vision, Mission and Goals, the College of Hotel and Restaurant Management aims to:
- Provide a curriculum relevant and responsive to local and international hospitality standards.
- Participate actively in community outreach programs.
- Create a nurturing teaching – learning environment for Faculty, staff and students.
Graduates of Hotel and Restaurant Management can:
- analyze situation in their respective work places,
- identify problems and formulate solutions,
- implement corrective and innovative actions,
- communicate effectively, and share their skills with the community,
- apply analytical and technical skills related to accounting law, taxation, auditing and management advisory jobs;
- communicate and collaborate effectively;
- utilize information technology;
- contribute to socio-economic development and environment sustainability; and adhere strictly to professional ethical standards.
- perform work activities effectively and efficiently to the standards expected in the operation required in the tourism industry/hospitality sectors;
- undertake tasks, functions, duties and activities in the operation of hotels, restaurants, travel, government and non-government agencies in accordance with the competency standards: and
- analyze situations, identify problems, formulate solutions and implement corrective and/or mitigating measures and actions.