University of Cebu commits itself to:
- Serve as an active catalyst in providing efficient delivery of educational services;
- Pursue excellence in instruction, research and community services towards social and economic development as well as environmental sustainability;
- Acquire, disseminate and utilize appropriate technology to enhance the university’s educational services; and
- Foster an organizational culture that nurtures employee productivity and engagement.
- To offer programs to include Alternative Learning Systems (ALS) that are relevant, holistic and complaint with institutional, regulatory, industry and accreditation standards that will develop life-long learners.
- To develop among stakeholders social awareness, responsibility and accountability anchored on institution, research and production.
- To complement the academic programs with holistic and integrated student personnel services.
- To develop a pool of qualified, professional and motivated faculty in the areas of instruction, research and community extension.
- To ensure effective administration and supervision of instructional and learning resources in support of the academic programs.
- To provide an environment that is safe, functional and conducive to teaching, learning and working.
- To ensure operations which are collaborative, sustainable, efficient and effective in meeting the needs of the institution and its stakeholders.
A UCnian is a/an:
These are the core values that the University of Cebu upholds:
Be the visionary and the industry leader.
Living in the spirit of harmony and approachability.
All activities are geared towards core values and priorities.
Always a professional, mindful of God, university, the community and self.
To be great at whatever it is we do and go for the best.